Decision Maker: Planning Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Construct single storey rear extension.
98 Church Lane, Cossall, Nottinghamshire, NG16 2RW
The application had been called to Planning Committee by Councillor M Radulovic MBE.
There were no late items and no public speakers.
The Committee considered that the application would not have an impact on the openness or amenity of the Green Belt.
RESOLVED that planning permission be approved, with the precise wording of the approval and conditions to be delegated to the Chair of Planning Committee in agreement with the Head of Planning and Economic Development.
Approval wording and conditions
That planning permission be approved, subject to the following conditions:
1. The development hereby permitted shall be commenced before the expiration of three years beginning with the date of this permission.
2. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in accordance with the site location, block plan, proposed elevation and floor plan Drw No 21/8BAC/02C received by the Local Planning Authority on 13 August 2021.
3. The extension shall be constructed using bricks and tiles of a type, texture and colour so as to match those of the existing building.
4. Notwithstanding the provisions of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 2015 (or any Order revoking and re-enacting that Order with or without modification), no further extensions or outbuildings within the curtilage of the dwelling shall be constructed without the prior approval of an application by the local planning authority.
1. To comply with S91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 as amended by S51 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
2. For the avoidance of doubt.
3. To ensure the development presents a satisfactory standard of external appearance, in accordance with the aims of Policy 17 of the Broxtowe Part 2 Local Plan (2019) and Policy 10 of the Aligned Core Strategy (2014).
4. To prevent any incremental incursion of additional development into the Green Belt, in accordance with the aims of Policy 3 of Greater Nottingham Aligned Core Strategies Part 1 Local Plan 2014 and Policy 17 of the Broxtowe Draft Part 2 Local Plan (2018).
Notes to applicant:
1. The Council has acted positively and proactively in the determination of this application by working to determine it within the agreed determination timescale.
Publication date: 01/12/2021
Date of decision: 03/11/2021
Decided at meeting: 03/11/2021 - Planning Committee